Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lotsa those guys on defense on both teams will play on Sundays.

Those defenses were awesome. One heck of a defensive game.

I've said for years that defense is what wins games. Last night was a clinic on why that is. The offense's job is to score points. The defense's job is to stop the other team from scoring, but can also score points itself. It ain't complicated. Hopefully OU has a guy that knows this now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1641932782481.png

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said for years that defense is what wins games. Last night was a clinic on why that is. The offense's job is to score points. The defense's job is to stop the other team from scoring, but can also score points itself. It ain't complicated. Hopefully OU has a guy that knows this now.

That offense was not that good, had to giggle when that QB said I'm the best. He's worked hard for it though, good for him. However with that defense and line.....they'll make a lot of guys look good.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a sign in our locker room that said "if you score, you may win, but if your opponent never scores, you will never lose."

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Defense wins Championships.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We could make all kinds of excuses on the number of players injured in the last few weeks but that's part of the game you have to endure.
You have to be good to get to the championship game in any sport, but you also have to be lucky when it comes to injuries. You’re only as good as the personnel you can put on the field, and sometimes losing one key player can be the difference between winning and losing. Them’s just the breaks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom