Go to the beach "packing heat" with no license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are now only three American states with ocean beaches, seacoast, that are also permitless with regards to concealed handguns: Maine, New Hampshire and Alaska. Maine, however, does not allow a handgun to be carried concealed at a STATE PARK without a permit so that might exclude most if not all public ocean beaches in that state. So that leaves Alaska and New Hampshire. Not really states with hot sandy ocean beaches, however. Georgia and at least one of the Carolinas is considering becoming a permitless state. If one of these states were to become permitless, then we might actually have a warm/hot ocean beach we can pack a gun to without a permit. Some of the most anti-gun jurisdictions in America are on or near large bodies of water.

I don't count Texas and Mississippi because they are GULF coast states, not ocean coast states. Ocean beaches have the most appeal for people to visit during warm weather and play upon as far as beaches go. Sadly, most jurisdictions with such otherwise desirable beaches are also quite anti-gun or at least so anti-gun-rights as to dare require a CCW to carry at a public beach or otherwise.

New Hampshire is very pro-gun for a New England state and is permitless to boot.

Last edited:

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't give a damn about your rules. I'm Always "packing" when I'm at the beach ..

Attachments

• thumb_you-think-thongs-are-just-for-girls-by-fudge-packer-51001864.png
    thumb_you-think-thongs-are-just-for-girls-by-fudge-packer-51001864.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 74

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are now only three American states with ocean beaches, seacoast, that are also permitless with regards to concealed handguns: Maine, New Hampshire and Alaska. Maine, however, does not allow a handgun to be carried concealed at a STATE PARK without a permit so that might exclude most if not all public ocean beaches in that state. So that leaves Alaska and New Hampshire. Not really states with hot sandy ocean beaches, however. Georgia and at least one of the Carolinas is consdiering becoming a permitless state. If one of these states were to become permitless, then we might actually have a warm/hot ocean beach we can pack a gun to without a permit. Some of the most anti-gun jurisdictions in America are on or near large bodies of water.

I don't count Texas and Mississippi because they are GULF coast states, not ocean coast states. Ocean beaches have the most appeal for people to visit during warm weather and play upon as far as beaches go.

New Hampshire is very pro-gun for a New England state.
Meh just get your CCW then you can carry at most if not all the warm sandy beaches :anyone:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy just likes to constantly have something to b***h about, it seems. Some people just aren't happy unless they're unhappy with something.

"Troll" is understated but appropriate.
He is trying to jack up his post count to become a "valued member" of the community. It ain't working.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy just likes to constantly have something to b***h about, it seems. Some people just aren't happy unless they're unhappy with something.

"Troll" is understated but appropriate.
He is trying to jack up his post count to become a "valued member" of the community. It ain't working.
I can imagine that he drops these little gems on the board, then sits back and laughs his butt off at how many people reply to them.

Trolls just want to get responses. They don't care if it's positive responses or negative responses.... actually, they usually prefer negative responses. The only thing you can do that bothers a troll is ignore them.

This has been a public service announcement. :rollingla As a general rule, I don't reply to these threads, as ANY reply just encourages them.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can imagine that he drops these little gems on the board, then sits back and laughs his butt off at how many people reply to them.

Trolls just want to get responses. They don't care if it's positive responses or negative responses.... actually, they usually prefer negative responses. The only thing you can do that bothers a troll is ignore them.

This has been a public service announcement. :rollingla As a general rule, I don't reply to these threads, as ANY reply just encourages them.
I encourage encouraging them

Latest posts

Top Bottom