Go to the beach "packing heat" with no license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh just get your CCW then you can carry at most if not all the warm sandy beaches :anyone:
The notion behind this thread is about how anti-gun most seacoast jurisditions are and to point out the few exceptions. I think I would move to New Hampshire if I had the means to live there. No, I do not want to live in any other than a very pro-gun PERMITLESS state. I do not want to pay for fees, get the local law enforcement's permission and invest the time, money, energy and cost for training on a right guaranteed by the Constitution already. CCW requirements make the 2nd A out to be a paid privilege and not a free right. Would you like to have to pay fees, attend training and get permission from the police chief or sheriff to assemble peacibly in public, practice your religion, exercise free speech, use the press or petition the government for a redress of grievances under a criminal penalty for failing to do so? What if you had to have a paid permit from the cop shop to go to church or sign a petition or VOTE even?

Last edited:

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get the complaint of the thread, I do. But it of all the places that the goobermint won't let you carry a gun, the beach is the last place I'd give a damn about. Are you trying to swim with a gun?

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the complaint of the thread, I do. But it of all the places that the goobermint won't let you carry a gun, the beach is the last place I'd give a damn about. Are you trying to swim with a gun?
No, just beachcomb for coins with a gun. As an American, I give a damn about anywhere the antis regulate or try to regulate guns over the entire American soil. It's all about the principle of the thing. I'm an American first and a state resident second. Moreover, I see gun ownership as an inalienble and basic human right worldwide. I advocate against man-made "gubmints" worldwide who take guns away from the law-abiding anywhere and everywhere worldwide.

I'm a pro-gunner who also happens to have a fondness for an ocean view. A gun is a good thing to have on a boat offshore. There may be sharks or pirates. Even on a beach totally out of the water and lying on a beach towel, or even wading with water below the knees, there are possibly bad or criminally-insane people nearby. Some folks toss stuff out on the waves for their retrievers to fetch. It's not all about swimming and surfing. Scuba divers carry spear guns for shark protection.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom