Go to the beach "packing heat" with no license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If I were an interstate truck driver or something that requires regular interstate travelling, I might get me a CCW. I almost never travel out of state so I don't worry about getting one.
You will most likely need to leave Oklahoma to go to the beach.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way anybody should know you were carrying is if you had to defend your life.

We are lucky to have permitless carry in Oklahoma and I agree that it should simply be a nationwide policy, but that isn’t likely anytime soon.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shark stick??? Isn't that a vacuum cleaner? Bang stick is what is used against sharks and large fish/Alligators you don't want to gallop away with!

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shark stick??? Isn't that a vacuum cleaner? Bang stick is what is used against sharks and large fish/Alligators you don't want to gallop away with!
Now all this talk of shark/alligator galloping has me interested in your past. Please tell me there are some videos on the interwebs of you riding wild gators 🤣

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dumb. Who gives 2 shits what you call it if everybody knows what you're talking about. You're picking nits just to have something to contribute, and your information is common knowledge.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh RockHopper, what I have done is combine a couple parts of older threads with the current thread for satirical effect! As for common knowledge.....well you didn't seem to know the proper name "bang stick" and proffered up a name associated with Vacuums cleaners, so you disprove, on a very personal level, your very own statement.
On a more serious subject, does anyone have a Troll Doll with an Aquaman theme? May haps Poseidon?

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were an interstate truck driver or something that requires regular interstate travelling, I might get me a CCW. I almost never travel out of state so I don't worry about getting one.
That being the case, you wont need to worry about it. You can’t get to any ocean or even the Gulf without leaving the state which you like to complain about so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom