GOA provides easy way to ask for repeal of gun free zones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the wake of yet another travesty of Federal liberal fascism causing the deaths of our nation's children by creating artificial criminal-safe zones in schools, GOA (gun owners of America) has provided an easy way to reach out to our senators and congressperson to please ask them to pass legislation that will actually fix the problem, as opposed to diminishing our RKBA.

The link is at:
http://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app...5mzM0zPRiVa7gW_aILyNTwLDBiR87P4T9Lhhg99c&lp=0

Took me just a couple of minutes to reach out to my senators and congressperson with a meaningful message. PLease consider going there your self and passing them a message. THe more of us they hear from, the better.
PLease feel free to send to folks you know from other states as well.
:)

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WE can call the White House comment line and leave a comment. I did it today. Please consider doing it.
I got this message below from the GOA.

It’s only been a week since the heartbreaking school shooting in Florida, but anti-gun activists and politicians have already begun yet another campaign to restrict YOUR Second Amendment Rights.

They’ve introduced a bill to supposedly fix the “broken” NICS background system…

… but not only would this bill prevent hundreds of thousands of law-abiding citizens from exercising their Second Amendment rights, it also wouldn’t prevent any mass shootings.

These anti-gun activists are currently trying to convince the President that he should support their disastrous gun control efforts.

And sadly, it may be working. The President, who just came out in support of banning bump stocks, is now in talks with the supporters of the anti-gun NICS bill.

This ban on bump stocks is so broad that it will also cover standard capacity magazines and semi-automatics with pistol grips.

Help us stand up for the Second Amendment, call the White House at (202)-456-1111 today and tell President Trump that he should oppose the expansion of federal background checks and oppose the ban on bump stocks.

If that number is busy, then call 202-456-1414.
AS we know, there is one proposal that would prevent shootings like this in the future.

The Safe Students Act (H.R. 34) would repeal gun-free school zones across the country, allowing security guards, administrators, teachers, and parents to protect their students.

98% of public mass shootings occur in gun-free zones. These killers target locations where guns are not allowed because they feel safe. Precious lives are lost because of the time it takes to stop these killers.

It’s time to eliminate this ineffective ban and put the safety of our nation’s children first.

Call the White House at (202)-456-1111 today and tell President Trump that he should oppose the expansion of federal background checks … oppose the ban on bump stocks and magazines … and throw his support behind the repeal of gun-free school zones instead.

Again, if that number is busy, then call 202-456-1414.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everytime I call the line is either busy or I get placed on hold for so long that I hang up. I have sent Emails though. You can also send a message to Trump via the White House website.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, we need to call or email once a week, not just WH but specially our senators and congressmen. Let them know they will feel political repercussions in the primary season if they give in to any anti RKBA laws.

Latest posts

Top Bottom