Goathead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met Dan FTF today. Great guy, and I really appreciate the mag. Wish you would have taken my money for it so I wouldn't feel so guilty! Would deal with him any day.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a nice FTF with Dan (Goathead) today. I bought some ammo
from him. Very nice guy and he met me half way. Good guy to do
business with.

RIP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a wonderful visit with Dan today. He was early and was great communicating to set up the meet up. Has the patience of Job! I look forward to doing business with him again.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moved from classifieds to feedback thread ...

Default Re: Great Reloading Package blow out price
In response to the comment regarding backing out of a deal and reloaded ammo, I couldn't complete the cash portion of the deal due to the unexpected death of my wife's grandfather. My wife had to go to CA to help her family take care of funeral arrangements and we had to pay for that. The ammo was a mix of new, factory bought and reloads. In both cases I did my best to make things right. I offered a gun in place of the money we had to spend for a funeral and replaced the reloads with more new, factory bought ammo when the person didn't like the reloads. When he didn't like the factory ammo I offered an Academy gift card so that he could make the purchase himself. He refused the offer of the gift card.

I can't make people understand unforeseen and tragic events or make people accept trade or cash equivalents. I'm sure my wife and our family would have preferred that her grandfather was still alive and that our money was spent on a happier item. I would apologize for both of your losses, but there seems to be enough glee in slamming me over unsympathetic responses and unreasonable reactions to genuine offers to fix things that either should have understood or accepted in the good faith on which it was offered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom