"God Bless USA" is offensive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently the "I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free" is no longer holding any truth. Those kids should sing just to annoy the whiners.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If someone said that to me I'd be getting assault charges for slapping the taste out of their mouth. She's only doing it for the attention she is going to get.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, you are not quite correct, but that tired old canard gives us the warm fuzzies.

Are you referring to the Druids, Animists, or other types of spiritual beliefs that were geographically collocated in what is now known as North America PRIOR to the formation of the governmental entity known as the United States, or is there some supporting historical facts applicable to the foundation of government here? It is a certainty Deism played a large part in influencing the writings of the Constitution, particularly the First Amendment. I would concede to some possible Jewish influences also.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can we switch from religion to public worker unions? Seeing how this woman will never get fired. Wanna cover all the hot topics. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom