"God Bless USA" is offensive?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, China owns ~8% of U.S. debt, so that'd be pretty close to $1.26 trillion. Mexico's tax revenue in 2000 was $640 billion. I'd say it's within their reach. The other $3.2 trillion worth of debt held by other nations could be problematic though.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not playing this hole digging game.

YOU said it. You're the one that implied you'd strike a woman simply for her political beliefs. I'm just trying to be sure you really meant what you said, because I didnt think a cowboy would do something like that...strike a woman for her beliefs. I don't think you really would.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was easy when "they" didn't know there was a war....kind of like the invasion of illegals we are experiencing now. "there's plenty of room, plenty of jobs" fast forward 10 years and we're the United States of Mexico, that's if Mexico can pay off the lien that China holds on the U.S.

Actually, the Indians kicked the asses of anyone who attempted to invade (including vikings) for nearly the entirety of the ~150 years between Columbus and the first settlers. A plague killed a huge number of Indians in America right before our settlers showed up. There were anywhere between 20 and 100 Million Indians here prior to that plague (also, we owe a great deal of the founding documents to the Indians - they were apparently well smarter than a bunch of American settlers).

http://www.cracked.com/article_19864_6-ridiculous-lies-you-believe-about-founding-america.html

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd say that any "culture" that gets offended by that song, shouldn't be allowed to take root in this country. There are plenty of culturally regressive nations where that sort of sentiment is encouraged, but this one ain't it. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom