Going by Big Boys to try out Sig P365 tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent day at Capital without sling and paying for it now. Self inflicted wound.
Meeting early but going to cut out late afternoon and try out Sig at BB
One handed but will get an idea about it. Can't make my shoulder hurt worse so what the hell.
Will bring my Kimber 45 for the hell of it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Felt like crap yesterday so never made it to BB to shoot the sig. Did it today on the way home.
I'm very pleased. The grip texture is great, as is the trigger. Perfect fit in my hand and it's even smaller than I thought. Hard to believe it's a double stack.
Still shooting with one hand and just wanted to test it so all I got was the 10 rounds, the Sig 365 and a target.
You could tell it's been shot a lot already. Put the target at 10 yards and shot a few rounds to see how it felt.
IT FELT GREAT. I'm not sure where this muzzle flip crap. This thing has no flip to me. and I'm shooting one handed.
Gets back on target quick and the trigger is smooth....VERY SMOOTH.
Here's a pic of the gun just before I shot it and a pic of the last few rounds at 10 yards.
I can't wait to get mine in.
This is the carry gun I've been wanting and waiting for.
It will be a very accurate shooter.
Best decision I've made in a while.
Sig 1.JPG
Sig 2.JPG

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to hear it is living up to at least SOME of the hype! Thanks for the report! I'm guessing it's going to be a few months before I get mine. :(

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to hear it is living up to at least SOME of the hype! Thanks for the report! I'm guessing it's going to be a few months before I get mine. :(
Went in with high expectations and wasn't disappointed. The grip and trigger are great. Can't wait till mine comes in so I can practice with it.
I'm happy.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in with high expectations and wasn't disappointed. The grip and trigger are great. Can't wait till mine comes in so I can practice with it.
I'm happy.

That's good to hear, and thanks for getting back with us! I hope when I eventually get my hands on one it runs right! I know that some of us have been critical/sceptical of the gun but it's not that we WANT it to suck, I think for the most part everyone wants one, and wants it to be awesome; the greatest thing since sliced bread, we're just like...

"Hey bro, did you hear those guys down the street are starting to sell bread that's already been cut into slices?"
"Are you serious? You mean I won't have to slice my fingers open trying to fix my kids a sandwich anymore?"
"Yep!"
"Oh wow, this is going to be the greatest thing since the steam engine!"
"That's what I told Becky! But then she said, 'yeah but you remember those bagel things those guys made? Everyone said they were going to be the greatest thing since the steam engine, but they tasted like crap!'"
"Yeah, they did taste like crap. I really hope this pre-sliced bread stuff doesn't suck, but I think I'm going to wait a few days for others to try it before I spend $.10 to buy a whole loaf."
"Yeah me too, 'cause that steam engine is the bee's knees!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom