Going over to druyj's for a gunsmithing sesson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Druyj has been kind enough to invite me over to get my grubby paws on HIS Glock 43 today. Then we're going to do a little smithing on my Glock 30S. His is being gratuitous enough to give me a gunsmithing 101 class on them. New connector, extended slide release, etc etc etc.Good times !!! I will update on the difference it makes on my pistola.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw shucks, I didn't give a "gunsmithing lesson," I'm just a "pistol tinkerer" like most of the rest of youse in here... just a show and tell on how to detail disassemble a Glock and then put it back together without having a bunch of leftover parts. I hate it when there's springs and pins and stuff leftover and all laying around, ya know?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this a "If no one ever hears from me again, check Druyj's basement" message?[/QUOTE
Druryj has lots of beatiful flower beds at his home but I'm happy to report I for one will not be pushing up daises in one of them. Now to the good stuff. Don' left him fool you. The man can completly disassemble and reassemble a Glock in matter a few minutes or less. My money is on him if there is ever a contest. He was very patient with me and explained everything in detail. Not only did he reduce the trigger pull but took out all the grit feeling out in pulling the trigger. Now I'm
Aw shucks, I didn't give a "gunsmithing lesson," I'm just a "pistol tinkerer" like most of the rest of youse in here... just a show and tell on how to detail disassemble a Glock and then put it back together without having a bunch of leftover parts. I hate it when there's springs and pins and stuff leftover and all laying around, ya know?
not pulling to the left when i squeeze the trigger. I was having to push on the pistol with my left thumb to keep this from happening. With the risk of sounding too mushy I want to state this. He has a lovely home and was a gratuitous host. Now I know the inner workings of not only the Glock but also the Springfield XDM and XDS line of weapons with a great reference I can fall back on if I screw up on fiddling with fancy parts on my two new Glocks. Thanks a million druryj !!! PS... I also got my hands on that Walther, please somebody else get that before my wife sees me bringing it in the house !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom