Going rate for a deer lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 4ft fence around the feeder (10-15ft away from it) should keep cattle out. Deer pretty much ignore fences anyway, unless they're 5-6ft high.

Just a thought. :drunk2:

The cows on my place are trespassing, and if I had been at that stand last night, I would’ve needed a bigger cooler.:blush:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no way back at Thunderbird. That's why you have "inconsiderate hunters". It's public land, it's a price to pay. Sometimes, they chase deer to me. As far as 4 wheelers and thieves, there are plenty of land owners around Tbird that ride 4 wheelers back there and steal stuff cause they think it's their land. I have pictures of the proof.
The "way back" areas I refer to are well over a mile from the nearest parking area. The people that access tbird from private land around there with four wheelers is very aggravating. All of that combined makes a lease very worth it to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never have and never will hunt on public land.
I am too ate up with archery hunting to go that route, plus I'm close to a WMA. Finding a lease isn't easy when you live more in the city than you do the country. Took a lot of searching and door knocking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom