going to get a new press?which one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 650 and it's great. Auto indexing, casefeeding. All you have to do is put a bullet in the case and pull the handle.

If I had done some research before buying my Square Deal B, I'd have gotten the 650 first.

Rayce

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at the different presses for about two months, I decided on the Hornady L-N-L. It was very simple to operate and comes with everything you my need other than hand tools, I like the shell activaed powder drop, it makes it simple and quick, once you are set up for the round you are going to reload, change over takes 15-30 minutes deping on primer size. I know you can use rcbs dies in other presses.. But the titainum nitrade Hornady pistol dies really make it sweet, not having to lube the case.. Hornady Tech support will always help if you ask.. :yelclap:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Hornady LNL AP. If I had it to do over again I'd seriously give the new RCBS progressive a look. But with 5 stations, auto-indexing, the quick change case activated powder measure, 1000 free XTP bullets, PLUS all this for the same money as a Dillon 550? Kind of a no-brainer. The Hornady has everyone beat IMO. My only gripe is availability. Everyone must be buying the Hornady.

Latest posts

Top Bottom