Going to Start a Will & Grace Thing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just started watching Will & Grace recently since the wife always loved it and it's coming back on. James Burrows directed nearly, if not all, episodes. I did not know that before. He is a legend in comedy. I always resisted it in the past, but I have to say, it's pretty hilarious. I now look forward to the new series.

Any other views?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started watching Will & Grace recently since the wife always loved it and it's coming back on. James Burrows directed nearly, if not all, episodes. I did not know that before. He is a legend in comedy. I always resisted it in the past, but I have to say, it's pretty hilarious. I now look forward to the new series.

Any other views?

I couldn't watch it. Not because of the gay thing, because I just couldn't connect with any of the actors or characters. Not even Megan Mullally, who's probably the best one on it.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Any other views?

Blah, I can't watch it anymore I want Scrubs to come back that show was awesome made me laugh all the time

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0706.PNG
Debra Messing,um...yeah. She kinda falls into the 'hot women that aren't considered hot' catagory

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, no. I didn't watch the first time around. This time looks even worse from the commercials. I'm one of those weirdos that likes shows that make me think.

I'll take a psychological thriller or dark drama over canned comedy any day.:sorry4:

Latest posts

Top Bottom