Going to tigers game in a couple of hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Skyboxes are awesome, but you have to watch the game on the TV. The players are so tiny I couldn't' ever get used to watching from that altitude.
I moved down to the left field foul pole in the 3rd after eating for an hour straight. Hoping to get a shot at a foul ball and because the wind was blowing in from right field, best chance. One got close.
Suites are ok (particularly when someone else is paying) but I like the cheap seats close to the field.
That's where I grew up watching and the weather was perfect with the breeze.
Both teams played poorly. Upton dogged it in left field that cost and caused the 2 two runs.
Short hit to left that he could have made but lopped to it and made a stab at the bounce and didn't get close. No attempt to go get it and the cf had to get the pickup and this moved the runner to third on a fielding error.
Martinez hit a couple hard ones but with the wind coming in from right, no way to beat the breeze.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I went to the Indians game in Cleveland, we got the sky box, and the buffet with window seats. The company that took us there also had seats on the 8th row behind the Indians dugout when they were playing the Yankees. Jeeter was out for the game, but kept hoping for a foul ball as well. Several hit in the area, but none where our seats were.
One homer off the Yankees was hit to center field, and an Indians fan caught it and threw it back out onto the field.
That's team loyalty!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I went to the Indians game in Cleveland, we got the sky box, and the buffet with window seats. The company that took us there also had seats on the 8th row behind the Indians dugout when they were playing the Yankees. Jeeter was out for the game, but kept hoping for a foHeul ball as well. Several hit in the area, but none where our seats were.
One homer off the Yankees was hit to center field, and an Indians fan caught it and threw it back out onto the field.
That's team loyalty!
They do that at the Rangers game too. If you get a home run ball, from the other team, the crowd starts chanting THROW IT BACK and if you don't get ready for a round of boo'.
My buddy caught one that bounced back right to him. Crowd yelling to throw it back (particularly the drunks in our section). He asked me what to do and I said give it to me. He did and I kept it. Ha!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suite tickets?? This was our view today:

Attachments

• IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 121

Latest posts

Top Bottom