GONE - Lee Carbide .38/.357 three die set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I have a set of Lee carbide 38/357 dies - Sizer, Powder Through Expander, and Seating/Crimp. These were in storage when previously owned by a friend of mine. I took possession, but already have a set of RCBS that I'm using. I cleaned these dies up a bit this past week and loaded a few rounds with them. No issues with function, although the outside of the dies could use a little more elbow grease if you wanted them to shine like new. They originally came in one of the round plastic Lee cases, but I no longer have it. I've put them in another Lee case and just used a Sharpie to label them. Comes with the powder scoop, but no shell holder.

Located in Newcastle. Free to whomever wants it. Can meet in OKC/Moore/Norman area if needed.

If you are too far to meet FTF, I'll ship them if you cover the expense.

Thanks,
Adam
405-517-1379

1636178439780.png

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
OK. Are you not in OKC as your profile suggests? If you are we can just meet FTF and you can save the shipping. Feel free to give me a call or text tomorrow at the number I posted earlier. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom