• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Gone.......Ruger and S & W boxes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
see below
All the boxes have been traded.

Going through things yesterday and ran across six Ruger and two S & W handgun boxes that I no longer have the guns for that need a good home........they are not beat up and have always been stored inside my home.

Two yellow and black Ruger cardboard 18 1/4" x 6".........one yellow and black Ruger cardboard 13 3/4" x 6".........one yellow and black Ruger cardboard box 15 1/2" x 5 3/4"..........two grey plastic Ruger boxes that 4" GP-100's came in..........two blue and white S & W revolver boxes 14 1/2" x 6" (ignore 'J' frame in the pic.)

Note; all the box pics were grabbed off the web to show the style of the boxes I have...........I have no way to take and post actual pics.

It kinda gave me a idea of what they are going for but from looking at prices for Ruger and S & W boxes on Ebay I saw that they are all over the place and I really have no idea how much to ask for them so I thought I'd do a little horse trading for them.........no paperwork comes with the boxes.

Trade for; --------> I'm not really in a bind for anything but I could probably use a few more USA made small and large pistol primers and maybe even some factory ammo for .38 Special, .357 Mag and 45 ACP.

If interested shoot me a PM with your trade offer and we'll go from there............FTF in Norman.

Attachments

• Plastic Ruger box.jpg
    Plastic Ruger box.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Ruger yellow box.jpg
    Ruger yellow box.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 36
  • S & W box.jpg
    S & W box.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Latest posts