Gonna Make An Example Out This Marine Battalion Commander

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefgoodideafairy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
22CC473D-0BFC-491B-92F8-06A1C858BD76.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard a radio interview today on 102.3FM from someone at the 'Nazarene Fund'. A privately funded group who is helping to get Christians out of Afghanistan. They went on the radio today to tell people that the US State Dept. has intervened and gotten multiple flights blocked, and 2 flights in the air turned around and made them return to Afghanistan. Heartbreaking and horrifying info in that interview.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This man is what makes us great. Willing to put it all on the line for truth and justice. Just what the military has always done. Unfortunatly their leadership has become fat on the Washington DC Tit.
"The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted."
James Madison

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard a radio interview today on 102.3FM from someone at the 'Nazarene Fund'. A privately funded group who is helping to get Christians out of Afghanistan. They went on the radio today to tell people that the US State Dept. has intervened and gotten multiple flights blocked, and 2 flights in the air turned around and made them return to Afghanistan. Heartbreaking and horrifying info in that interview.
Glenn Beck started the Nazarene Fund.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glenn Beck started the Nazarene Fund.
Yeah, I heard that from the interview today. They ended up raising $30 million from private donations around the US in a very short time. Impressive numbers, but more impressive is the fact that they are actually on the ground out there trying to help people, with our without US support.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely have to ask why they were turned around? It's a death sentence for christians in many parts of the Mideast. I know Obama didn't care for christians and allowed nearly the entire Yazidi tribe who were christians to be wiped out. So it's going on again....who is behind this diabolical plan? Who would be so evil as to block the flights once in the air?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely have to ask why they were turned around? It's a death sentence for christians in many parts of the Mideast. I know Obama didn't care for christians and allowed nearly the entire Yazidi tribe who were christians to be wiped out. So it's going on again....who is behind this diabolical plan? Who would be so evil as to block the flights once in the air?
The state department said they had to be vetted through them and were possibly human trafficking victims. What a load of Sheiite! With our southern border open and they do this sh1t!

Latest posts

Top Bottom