Gonna Make An Example Out This Marine Battalion Commander

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do we really know they are Christians? Take their word for it without vetting and let them in in droves. At least with the southern border it’s a more likely suggestion they are catholic. Haha.
I would think that is something the Nazarene Fund is doing. They are a privately funded group, and they aren't bringing people directly into the USA. They are getting approval to bring people to other countries away from the hot spots, and helping them settle elsewhere afterwards, many of which have been going to Australia. If you are really interested in the work they are doing and how they are doing it, I'd suggest reading their website. They aren't bypassing any state dept. or immigration law of any country they help people relocate to.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Light Bird isn’t alone in his beliefs.

I’ve spoken to a former Marine that deployed twice, once to Iraq and once to Afghanistan, and a current Blackhawk crew chief that has deployed a couple times as well. Pissed doesn’t begin to explain how they feel. Both are about 30 yo. It was really hard for them to put into words, and I didn’t press them. I just asked their thoughts.

They feel betrayed and let down by their boss, but both conceded he was in fact the boss, but they are both pretty upset. The crew chief was furious about the birds that got left. Said he’ll never understand or forgive the leadership that made that decision.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would think that is something the Nazarene Fund is doing. They are a privately funded group, and they aren't brining people directly into the USA. They are getting approval to bring people to other countries away from the hot spots, and helping them settle elsewhere afterwards, many of which have been going to Australia. If you are really interested in the work they are doing and how they are doing it, I'd suggest reading their website. They aren't bypassing any state dept. or immigration law of any country they help people relocate to.
I’d like to see the financials of the Nazarene Fund and Mercury One. They are a 501c and very little is out there. I seriously would not put my stock in a man of Beck’s nature being a known liar. Beck seems to be for Beck and Beck only first.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1630208704981-png.972383

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely have to ask why they were turned around? It's a death sentence for christians in many parts of the Mideast. I know Obama didn't care for christians and allowed nearly the entire Yazidi tribe who were christians to be wiped out. So it's going on again....who is behind this diabolical plan? Who would be so evil as to block the flights once in the air?
Obama and Susan Rice.....

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Semantics in a headline...imagine that - his duty was that of battalion commander and he was relieved for cause of that duty/position, as stated in the article. He was not shown the gate as they cut the buttons off his uniform and broke his sword, a la Chuck Connors in "Branded". He remains a Marine LTC, albeit in an unassigned status while the situation plays out at higher HQ.

You're putting an awful lot of stock in words used very imprecisely by a reporter and editor who went on to produce the brilliant term "enlisted officer" later in the article.

Oh, I know exactly what you're saying. He hadn't separated. It ain't over till it's over. These things take time. I really believe they would have 'expedited' his departure. But now, it seems, we'll never know, if he really does resign his commission as he said last night.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely have to ask why they were turned around? It's a death sentence for christians in many parts of the Mideast. I know Obama didn't care for christians and allowed nearly the entire Yazidi tribe who were christians to be wiped out. So it's going on again....who is behind this diabolical plan? Who would be so evil as to block the flights once in the air?
The U.S. Department of State would be exactly that evil. There's a reason Republicans are working to impeach SoS Antony Blinken.

I’d like to see the financials of the Nazarene Fund and Mercury One. They are a 501c and very little is out there. I seriously would not put my stock in a man of Beck’s nature being a known liar. Beck seems to be for Beck and Beck only first.

Why? Did you send them money? If not, what business is it of yours? Are you running a competing fund to evacuate people from Afghanistan?

Latest posts

Top Bottom