Gonna Make An Example Out This Marine Battalion Commander

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama and Susan Rice.....
I have no doubt that you are absolutely correct! Joe Biden and Jill owe Obama and Biden is stupid enough to pay on the note by completing the job that Obama started. I wish things would come to light on Obama and Biden but I've never heard of a president accused of being a Benedict Arnold before.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard on the internet that the Marine LtCol resigned his commission at 17 years of military service. He gave it all up, his pension and retirement benefits for what he believed in...
if a Lt Colonel retires after 20 years of service in the military, they will draw $4765.05 a month retirement (half of $9530.10, the amount paid to a Lt Colonel at 20 years service).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do we really know they are Christians? Take their word for it without vetting and let them in in droves. At least with the southern border it’s a more likely suggestion they are catholic. Haha.
Not so. There are southern border illegal aliens from all over the world currently. Hindu's, Muslims, and so on coming from the middle east, the orient, and Africa.
The recent spike in illegal immigration from African countries underscores the increase in migrants coming from around the globe to sneak across the southern border—including more than 10,000 from Asia and almost 900 from Europe last year.

In recent weeks, U.S. Customs and Border Protection apprehended more than 500 illegal immigrants from African countries that include Angola, Cameroon, and both the Republic of the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Associated Press reported.

That’s more than twice the 211 total apprehensions during fiscal year 2018 of illegal border crossers from the continent.

Customs and Border Protection numbers from fiscal 2018 show significant numbers from other continents as well.

Of the total of 404,142 apprehensions, 248,690 were what the government classifies as “other than Mexicans,” or OTMs. Apprehensions of other Central Americans outpaced Mexicans for the third consecutive year, according to the Pew Research Center.
This is from 2018, Its much worse now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A U.S. Marine officer who was relieved of his command for breaking rank and calling out the brass over the chaotic and deadly evacuation of American troops from Afghanistan in which 13 service members were killed said Monday that he was ordered to undergo a mental health screening.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/marine-military-afghan-mental-health-screening
The mental issues are NOT with the Lt Colonel…..

tack

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I know exactly what you're saying. He hadn't separated. It ain't over till it's over. These things take time. I really believe they would have 'expedited' his departure. But now, it seems, we'll never know, if he really does resign his commission as he said last night.

I hope he's reassigned for three years so that he can get 20 and his retirement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom