Good Customer Service Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got great service from Vortex a couple years ago. Lost a lens cap at a Run and Gun; absolutely no fault of Vortex's. I couldn't find much on their website for accessories, so I emailed customer service to explain my situation and ask if they could point me to where I might order a replacement. They sent me a pair, free of charge, in about a week.

Phenomenal service from Craftmade fans last year. Moved into a house with a ceiling fan with all the controls done by remote. Remote wasn't really working; after some amount of research I decided it must be the receiver unit in the fan. I could not for the life of me find the stupid receiver! I finally unearthed a service number stuck to the fan house, for a company that was no longer in business--had apparently been bought by Craftmade?

I was hoping they could send me a legit manual or parts schematic so I could figure out where my receiver was, then I would figure out what parts to order. After some communication back and forth, they sent me a whole new fan, free of charge. I was not the original purchaser, it wasn't even their fan originally, and the new fan was way nicer than the old one! I couldn't believe it!

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gritch a lot about bad customer service as we all do but I wanted to create a positive thread.

Here is my first. A special shout out to Heath Outdoor Products, Coopersville MI

I recently purchased a beat up, bent up aluminum Purple Martin house at a garage sale and finally had time to fix it. I found a couple of poles buried in the back yard that used to be a carport and fixed up this bird house for our back yard. I discovered I didn't have all of the front removable doors, 11 out of 12, and emailed Heath.
After a few days I checked my inbox and junk folders and then called them. I talked to a very nice lady who didn't remember my email and put me on hold a minute to look. I asked about the cost and she asked was it missing in shipping? I said no, my email said I bought it second hand and needed a price. She said, "Oh yeah, I remember it now." You are Snattlerake aren't you? We shipped that door to you yesterday.

I got the door today. It is a thinner metal and cheaper built but it fits and will work.

View attachment 197361 View attachment 197362

Good thing you posted this. I need to clean my Martin houses and get them back up. Scouts should be here before long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't discount Leatherman knives and multi-tools, I had a couple of broken ones that I sent to them for repair and I received two new knives back in a week form receipt. No receipt from em that I bought the knives/tools, no complaints or questions, just quick honest service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom