Good deal on pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Interesting shipping on these from Fedex, they left Little Rock, went to Memphis, then back to Dallas, now on the way to OKC.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I actually reload my own ammo and I have shot many powder puff loads in .223/5.56
Red dot powder small amounts.
I have been using up some 55gr Hornady lead tipped bullets that do not work well on deer for me.

I save a ton of money shooting those and if you shoot suppressed they are quiet rounds.
Hitting the wood back stop is louder than the fired shot.

I will probably resort to cast .223 bullets in the future to get price down to the under 6 bucks for 100 rounds.
If you shoot a lot reloading can help the wallet.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I do like the 10 round ones for hunting and paper punching.
I bought a couple for one of my 5.56 AR 15s. It clears the tripod legs when pivoting.
I just picked some up at $8.24, thanks for posting this!

I need someone to have a sale on the 10 RD ones now
If you find some on sale pass along the info please!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'd say my shipping with them has been "less than immediate". Two full business days in an I still have no tracking information. Better than KM Tactical calling to tell me they only had 3 of the 12 I ordered I suppose, but come on, I just feel like 2 BD's is plenty of time for a tracking number.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'd say my shipping with them has been "less than immediate". Two full business days in an I still have no tracking information. Better than KM Tactical calling to tell me they only had 3 of the 12 I ordered I suppose, but come on, I just feel like 2 BD's is plenty of time for a tracking number.
Top of the website says something about Corona virus......

Latest posts

Top Bottom