Good gawd this thing is fast.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a huge proponent of the scalding fast 4 door.
They really are the best of both worlds. Mine is plenty fast with just 342hp and 8 speed auto, and based on what I've done with it I have no doubt it will bounce off the 155mph limiter pretty hard. The mighty V is in another class though and is really a warp drive machine. I'd love to have one, but I'm saving for an RV next.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems like the old people cars always have the V8s. I have always said the windshields should have bifocal lines. I always see old people hauling A55 until last minute before the stop sign and then the nose of car dives down and the brakes are on. It is like they don't see it until they finally get close enough.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like the old people cars always have the V8s. I have always said the windshields should have bifocal lines. I always see old people hauling A55 until last minute before the stop sign and then the nose of car dives down and the brakes are on. It is like they don't see it until they finally get close enough.

HEY!! My "old people car" is a V6 ... :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom