Good gawd this thing is fast.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I put it up on the lift to check its underside. Excellent condition, and clean, verifying its a low mileage car. It even has brand new tires on the back. Cool! I look real close and they are the wrong size tires- not so cool.

IMG_4377.JPG

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the lift, I don't have the ceiling height for a 2 or 4 post, how does that look without a car on it? My wife would be sensitive to the appearance, would like to see a pic if you don't mind.

Thanks

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a single hydraulic cylinder, old school style. A buddy of mine had it in his service station and I bought it for $50 or something. I had to cut it out and jackhammer the concrete to get it loose, then lift it and transport it with a wrecker. Another friend of mine has a backhoe and he dug a 3'x4' 8 feet deep hole. The guy was good. You couldn't have dug it better with a hand shovel and level and he never got off his machine. I mixed a concrete footing and we set it with the backhoe and backfilled it with sand then I poured a pad around it. It cost me about $600 total, but I in was young and energetic and did all the work myself. I live on a somewhat busy residential street and I don't have room in my single story crack shack garage for something inside . I didn't want a 4 or 2 poster up all the time, I'm at least a little bit considerate of the neighbors and something permanent would be in the way. I keep it covered with a cover I made and park my work car over it. Every time I have something up in the air, people will stop and gawk and take pics and there has been a fender bender because of people rubbernecking.

Attachments

• 483.JPG
    483.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom