Good girl who needs a loving home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is your day! You don't know what tomorrow may hold so go get this dog/person . She'll never talk about you nor let anyone near your stuff!
I'm nowhere near in a position to get a dog right now. I moved to Oklahoma in November, finally got a job at the end of January, and haven't gotten a paycheck yet because I'm still in the licensing/training phase and they pay on commission.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think she'd eat our cat? I'd be ok with that, but wife and kids prolly wouldn't be?

Another reason I'm happy to be adding a Jack Russell to the Corgi Crew. Few things piss me off more than finding cat paw prints on the hood, windows and top of my truck. I hate that.

When I had my shop in Colorado there was a feed store right next door. Big feral cat lived under a shed out back. Bob (the owner) told me to keep an eye on Stella, my gun store JRT, when I let her out cuz that cat was so mean.

One day Stella ran out to greet the UPS driver because Brown delivered dog treats every day. She hopped outta his truck and saw the cat and the fight was on. After a few minutes, that seemed like an hour, I was finally able to catch Stella after the cat climbed up a phone pole between our stores. The cat literally climbed the first 4 or 5 feet of that pole with Stella attached to it's ass-end. Stella was covered with blood when I got her to let go of the cat...but I couldn't find any injury other than a few claw marks on her head, back and belly. Nothing serious. I'm guessing most of the blood was from the cat.

The cat wasn't quite so fortunate. It crawled under the shed and died. I felt bad for it, but we couldn't get it to come out.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be in a position to get another pet for the foreseeable future, otherwise, I would. Her story reminds me of my last dog's story, but I couldn't even do right by a cat at the moment.

My brother had a Great Pyrenees ***** that was a wonderful dog, but she wouldn't stay inside the fence (seriously, she was much worse than the goats), so she had to go to a new home. It was a shame to see her go; he acquired her and an Anatolian Shepherd mix (which he still has) because coyotes kept decimating his chicken flocks. There was more than one "chickenpocalypse" where they came back from church to find nothing but piles of feathers, but the two dogs put an end to that.

Best of luck in finding her a new home. She'll make someone a wonderful dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom