Good luck Mr Riley

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly the USC move was worth $10M.
So, for Lincoln dad of two, husband, beach access 20 minutes away, it was a no brainer for him and his family...

I would welcome Brent back, his salary at Clemson is $800,000. He could easily get $3M at OU..
I thought he was making way more than that out there

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought he was making way more than that out there
Supposedly he (Riley at USC) is the highest paid coach in the nation which is crazy when you consider other coaches like Saban. They had some details of his contract floating around

over 10 million a year salary, 110 million dollar total contact
USC purchased both of his Norman homes for 500k each over asking price
USC purchased him a 6 million dollar house in LA
Unlimited private use of USC private jets

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supposedly he (Riley at USC) is the highest paid coach in the nation which is crazy when you consider other coaches like Saban. They had some details of his contract floating around

over 10 million a year salary, 110 million dollar total contact
USC purchased both of his Norman homes for 500k each over asking price
USC purchased him a 6 million dollar house in LA
Unlimited private use of USC private jets
I was just wondering about Veneable's, I thought I heard he was the highest paid coordinator in college. Something like 2 mill a year.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just wondering about Veneable's, I thought I heard he was the highest paid coordinator in college. Something like 2 mill a year.
I think you are correct, I heard that too. Riley was making 7 mil or so at OU I thought, so seems like plenty of room for them to make a good off to Venables

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are correct, I heard that too. Riley was making 7 mil or so at OU I thought, so seems like plenty of room for them to make a good off to Venables
I bet they will have to pay whoever they get at least 9, seems like the going rate. Ridiculous I think but Dr. Phil makes like 50 mill so what do I know

Latest posts

Top Bottom