good luck to all the smoke poles this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's a beautiful morning. I love this time of morning. Squirrels are thick and busy. Leaves are turning but way too much foliage.

Deer could be along just any moment. Thank you God for such a beautiful morning.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I barely missed one of the biggest bucks I have ever seen around here. I wasn't really paying attention to legal shooting time as I didn't care this morning. Pretty oranges and blues to the east, relaxed in the seat. I was starting to pay attention a little more as this stretch is prime time for hitting one of the many volkswagon size potholes. Just then a really tall and possible 12 point jumped into my path and I gripped the steering wheel a little more firm and mashed the brakes quickly. Just as quick as he entered the roadway he jumped the fence headed East allowing me a few seconds glimpse of his silhouette before disappearing.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was just thinkin, ain't technology something. Sitting in stand or blind, post in and Givin updates. It's almost like having a buddy sit with ya.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What has the movement been like? I couldnt make it out this weekend. Been bow hunting a lot over the past week and movement has really tailed off w the warmer temps. Trail cams have shown this too. Lots of movement at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom