Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pair! Hows that pull harness feel after a while of dragging?
Ha ha it wasn't terrible, but I definitely brought the truck as close as I could. I had a game cart in the truck, but when faced with walking to it before pulling her out, I figured I would consolidate.

I'll definitely save any more doubles for in the morning, unless the second one is a buck. Lol

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh boy what was I thinking?! Burritos with hot sauce for lunch! That was a stupid mistake because I’m in the blind and they’re tearing me up. Lesson learned.

Cover scent..............and it was just a coincidence that I changed my avitar earlier today. How fitting lol.

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh boy what was I thinking?! Burritos with hot sauce for lunch! That was a stupid mistake because I’m in the blind and they’re tearing me up. Lesson learned.

You must have missed me telling Dennis that my rule is no spicy/greasy foods after Thursday! I get anxious enough, I don't need any bubble guts to help!

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I am going to change the pace up for myself Sunday/Monday. Taking a buddy hunting for his first time and we are going to attempt to brace the orange army on public land. I hope I have found a couple spots to check out that won't have a lot of human traffic. He wants to shoot a doe. Of course, I want a heck of a buck for a rifle kill. May shoot a doe if I don't see anything else though! Meat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom