Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well here we go! Should be a fun ride in the stand. Reminds me of when I went deep sea fishing. Probably should have taken some Dramamine.
Yup. I'm bow hunting still.... Not sure I'll be able to aim given the opportunity for a shot through all the tree movement.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was just thinking the same thing.
My buddy can hunt today (first time all season and never shot a deer with a bow) so that's why I'm out today... But if he wasn't with me I'd pack it up right now because this weather is just stupid.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough I watched a big 8 point work a couple of scrapes on the neighbors, then walk right across the bean field at first light.
Had several does on me, out in the middle of the wheat field. They fed for 1/2 hour and went back into the timber.
The wind is screaming with light sprinkling going on.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We stayed in this morning, no use in trying to beat the wind as it seems to circle around down in the bottoms we usually hunt.
To those of ya out in the gail, GOOD LUCK!!!!! @shootermcgavin - you are a good man, some would have just said screw it. Hope your buddy gets a deer today.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We stayed in this morning, no use in trying to beat the wind as it seems to circle around down in the bottoms we usually hunt.
To those of ya out in the gail, GOOD LUCK!!!!! @shootermcgavin - you are a good man, some would have just said screw it. Hope your buddy gets a deer today.
I made him stay until 8:00. He wanted to give up at 7:30 :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom