Good news perhaps for 5.7 X 28 users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongDDan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted to shoot this caliber, I had a chance a couple years ago to pick up a FN Five-seven in trade but passed on it. Kinda wish I would have done the trade, at the time 5.7 ammo was hard to come by and it was expensive

Danny

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted to shoot this caliber, I had a chance a couple years ago to pick up a FN Five-seven in trade but passed on it. Kinda wish I would have done the trade, at the time 5.7 ammo was hard to come by and it was expensive

Danny

if you're ever near Owasso let me know, we can take the PS90 out..

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Technically speaking Fiocchi has been in the market as they are loading the Speer Gold Dot 5.7x28 ammo for Speer . It would be nice to see some cheap ammo for them though as I recently Purchased a PS90 but the price of the ammo blows the hat off my head, fun little carbine and accurate . In my mind it could be a great pack gun for camping IMO and using on the trap line and as a short range predator gun .

I have loaded my own ammunition for decades and have been saving my brass , but I am still a ways from having enough to justify the effort to run a batch as yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom