Good old Kraft Mac & Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you guys are already aware of this but it’s news to me. I’ve always added a few dashes of flavors to my M&C, usually hot sauce. I guess they’re trying to keep up with the Ramen Noodle guys.

7FB1D10E-0916-446F-9770-012DF3834CFB.jpeg

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/kraft-mac-and-cheese-flavors/

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but why do you hate horses?? :rollingla
Mainly because of the scar I have on the back of my bald head from when I was about 6 years old and decided I was going to pet the horse in the neighboring pasture. Apparently he wasn't as keen on it as I was and flipped his lid. Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't die that day because that horse was definitely trying to kill me. Might explain the slight tinge of brain damage I seem to have though. 😁😁😁

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mainly because of the scar I have on the back of my bald head from when I was about 6 years old and decided I was going to pet the horse in the neighboring pasture. Apparently he wasn't as keen on it as I was and flipped his lid. Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't die that day because that horse was definitely trying to kill me. Might explain the slight tinge of brain damage I seem to have though. 😁😁😁
I had a horse named Lady Buck. She weren't no lady and did buck.

I swear she was smiling when she put her front hoof on my boot and ground it into the dirt. I hope she's stuck a million envelopes together.

I love Mac n Cheese. Especially with the brown crust on top and a sprinkle of hot paprika.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been seeing some people making smoked mac & cheese in the FB cast iron group. Sounds interesting but I am not supposed to eat Mac & Cheese anymore. Instead I have been playing with different cheeses in my lower carb rice. Not the same but better than nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom