Good Options for Budget-Tier Gun Belts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm using a relatively solid leather belt from Walmart. It's adequate, but still sags unless I really cinch it down and so I'd really like to upgrade it slightly. I'm not looking for anything heavy duty, but something more sturdy that a Walmart belt. For a point of reference, my belt gun is a Ruger SR9c. Do you know of any good options for a budget-tier gun belt around the $30 price range that doesn't look goofy?

Don't waste your breath telling me "You get what you pay for" or the like, lol, I know what I'm looking for.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Looper, if you can still get one. They are Kydex reinforced. They don't last forever, but they work well.

I also have a couple double layer sturdy leather belts, and they are better than the reinforced, and will last longer. I got the last one at the Wanenmachers show. I can't remember off hand who made it, but I'll check and post back. They make holsters also, but I didn't like the holster. The belt was the best value in leather belts I've found so far.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can buy the Looper leather belts at the Locked and Loaded gun shop , Choctaw OK in the plaza..
Looper, if you can still get one. They are Kydex reinforced. They don't last forever, but they work well.

I also have a couple double layer sturdy leather belts, and they are better than the reinforced, and will last longer. I got the last one at the Wanenmachers show. I can't remember off hand who made it, but I'll check and post back. They make holsters also, but I didn't like the holster. The belt was the best value in leather belts I've found so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom