good small towns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hey ya'll. i was thinking about snatching up a small home in the small towns south of Norman around the Purcell area. Was wondering if anyone had any advice, give me some good recommendations. I've been living in the OK County area for a while, rather have a smaller town. Anyone got any experiences living in that area?

thanks!

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in the neck of the woods you’re looking for. Are you wanting to move or will this be a secondary home? Are you going to be commuting?

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good location unless your neighbor has enough money to bulldoze a 100 acres of virgin forest to build his dream home for you to look at. But that could be anywhere.
Try to find a hill where you can see to the west, good sunsets and good weather watcher.
There's a lot of good people between Norman and Asher.
Screenshot_20211011-085649_Maps.jpg
20211010_182143.jpg

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How small of a town do you want? Do you want a town with a Walmart or do you want something smaller where you have to drive a few minutes to get groceries or get supplies from town? And are you wanting acreage or to be in town proper? How far are you willing to commute and what’s your budget? Sorry for all the questions, but I don’t want to recommend something that doesn’t fit your needs.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How small of a town do you want? Do you want a town with a Walmart or do you want something smaller where you have to drive a few minutes to get groceries or get supplies from town? And are you wanting acreage or to be in town proper? How far are you willing to commute and what’s your budget? Sorry for all the questions, but I don’t want to recommend something that doesn’t fit your needs.
Kinda wanna have enough to shoot on. I don't mind driving for groceries. I'd commute 40 minutes. Budget? Thinking ~150k. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom