Good Source for 14.5-14.7” AR Barrell with P&W Muzzle Device?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any know a good source to purchase a 14.5-14.7” AR barrell in 5.56 with a muzzle device already pinned and welded? Or alternatively a good place locally in OKC area to get a pin and weld job performed?

Thanks,

Dave

t1gershark

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen pre-pin and welded barrels/uppers show up on gunbroker from time to time.
Locally for pin and weld, I recommend Steve at Cold Hand Arms inside of Wilshire Range.
For barrels, righttobear, ar15discounts, Primary Arms, and Palmetto State Armory are my usual gotos

Attachments

• barrel.jpg
    barrel.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

yurigagarian

Marksman
Reaction score
Any know a good source to purchase a 14.5-14.7” AR barrell in 5.56 with a muzzle device already pinned and welded? Or alternatively a good place locally in OKC area to get a pin and weld job performed?

Thanks,

Dave
If you're not looking for a FSB barrel, I'd look at a pencil barrel on Bfkingfirearms.com and add their pin and Weld service to the cart along with the flash hider and barrel nut etc. it's a $30 service. I'd do that myself but I want a specific barrel

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're not looking for a FSB barrel, I'd look at a pencil barrel on Bfkingfirearms.com and add their pin and Weld service to the cart along with the flash hider and barrel nut etc. it's a $30 service. I'd do that myself but I want a specific barrei
I got a BKF fsb barrel and extended flash hider and had them do the pin and weld. They did a great job.

Last edited:

yurigagarian

Marksman
Reaction score
I got a BKF fsb barrel and extended flash hider and had them do the pin and weld. They did a great job.
I'm thinking of doing that myself with their M4 profile barrel. The only hesitation I have is that I want the barrel in phosphate finish instead of the shiny QRP since I'm doing an M4 clone build. Delton has a 14.5 phosphate for cheap ($125) but I'd have to do the pin and Weld myself. And it's a 1/9 vs the 1/7 I'd prefer. It's hard to get everything you want in one deal apparently:) But overall I love BFK firearms. I got one of their handguards and I don't know why anyone would buy anything else. Although KAK Industries makes some nice ones too

Latest posts

Top Bottom