Got a Beaver problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had some fun today.....my son, grandson, and I made a return visit to the beaver lodge with some tannerite. Set off 2 -4# blasts. This video is from my drone to document the 2nd blast. Wish it had some sound as it was AWESOME. My neighbor on the 80 acres next to us thought there had been a North Korean missile strike.. Saw no beavers but they will have to do some rebuilding if thinking of moving back in.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
these are pics of post blast and what they have been up to.
IMG_4081.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4082.jpg
    IMG_4082.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will have it rebuilt in a couple of days. I’ve blown up many beaver dams since tannerite came on the market.
They always build back better and bigger, but you did have the satisfaction of blasting that lodge.
How much did you use?
we hit it twice with 4lb each. The 1st blast opened it up a bit to allow us to place the 2nd one a little deeper inside. It did a lot more damage

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those prices quoted are pathetic. Back before Jimmy Carter screwed everything up, I was getting $6 for muskrat, up to $60 for good coons,and beavers, up to $500 for bobcats. Then JC and Peta came along with their Anti-fur campaign, signed a bill and screwed the industry.
The new regs were so crazy most people quit.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those prices quoted are pathetic. Back before Jimmy Carter screwed everything up, I was getting $6 for muskrat, up to $60 for good coons,and beavers, up to $500 for bobcats. Then JC and Peta came along with their Anti-fur campaign, signed a bill and screwed the industry.
The new regs were so crazy most people quit.
I did our state trapper course back in the late 90's, but never really trapped because of the poor prices.

The states have no problem milking you for trapper tag money, but do nothing to promote the fur industry!

And now everyone has garden and crop damage problems because no one traps anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom