Got a little work done today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd GLADLY give up convenient restaurant locations in favor of living out in the country where I can shoot. If only there was such a thing as good rural internet (Come on Elon Musk!!!)

Right, we have a blazing speed of 1.5m dsl... It's terrible and satellite internet is too expensive with the limits they place on them.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family moved into our barn apartment in May about 15 miles from town, and we went almost 3 months with no TV or WiFi. I finally settled on ATT/DirectTV as our best option. It’s not great, but it works.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work from home over the internet, so unfortunately, until they figure out how to get real speeds in the country, I'm going to be stuck in town.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work from home over the internet, so unfortunately, until they figure out how to get real speeds in the country, I'm going to be stuck in town.
Yeah, it sucks. Our only option for 10 years or so was Exceed satellite internet and it had a 10 gig monthly limit.
Zero video's, or music. I could browse forums but not view any of the links that usually contained auto start video's, etc.
New company came to town last year and we get pretty good speeds now with unlimited data plan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom