Got it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a green WPL mainly for these things, but I use it for pigs too. So much easier than a handheld.
I use the green laser at night. Lowest power of the 5 available with a flashlight hand held on the forearm. That's my Steel Challenge rifle, so I don't want a bunch of junk hanging off of it. The big spotlight was for photo purposes.
I have another, so I might look for a weapon mounted light to put on it for special purposes. I built it for a loaner that new steel challenge shooters can try out before building, or buying their own.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 50 tracers loaded and another 50 bullets waiting to load. I keep forgetting about them. At 20 yds or so, probably won't need them, but they are cool.
But they'd be SO COOL at NIGHT! Of course, they might also start a fire so be careful.... I've got some loaded up and ready for a late, late afternoon trip to a private range....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But they'd be SO COOL at NIGHT! Of course, they might also start a fire so be careful.... I've got some loaded up and ready for a late, late afternoon trip to a private range....
We had a fire at the Ponca Range awhile back. No clue to what started the grass fire on the berm but possibly tracers. Maybe not. But it started right behind one of the target stands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom