Got KeyMod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own/have owned keymod rails on a Noveske, BCM, DD, Kreb's, Rainier Arms and storage shelves. I understand the concept and I like the weight savings but it's just my preference (as of today) for the ol' quad rail. Has anyone bumped their attachment and it came loose on the keymod system? Perhaps the M-lok is a little sturdier? Thanks for the input everyone!

Can't recall bumping it, but I have had mine for over a year with no issues.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KMR, NSR, and MI keymods. Skinnier, lighter, and no cheese grater

I envision maybe running out of boolits and having to take that long quad rain cheese grater and scraping it across the face of a enemy! I don't want to massage him with a keymod, I want to rip and tear skin from his face, forehead, nose, lips and neck!!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I envision maybe running out of boolits and having to take that long quad rain cheese grater and scraping it across the face of a enemy! I don't want to massage him with a keymod, I want to rip and tear skin from his face, forehead, nose, lips and neck!!

Run out of boolits.....HA, never

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is my logic.

Run out of boolits.....HA, never

...but this is too!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't cut down a tree with a keymod rail like you could a quad rail. Survivalists everywhere know the benefits of the mighty quad.

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No keymod for me yet, but I have considered switching over on my .300 BLK because it's such a pig with a 10" quad rail, heavy barrel, and QD flash hider. Not to mention the suppressor ha.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna' get the Samson 15" Keyhole mod rail. I think it just looks a lot better and it's not a bulky.
I like the fact I can just place a small rail where I need it and put whatever I need there.
Because all that I'm gonna' place on it is of course my front offset sight and either the Fortis SHIFT (small) angled foregrip or a LaRue Tacitcal handstop.
I think that it's a better rail system than picatiny because it can make the rifle lighter and "cleaner" lookin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom