Got KeyMod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am getting ready to either buy a Samson evolution 15 inch rail or a Midwest industries rail. I like both but I love the ease of install of the Samson. I am putting it on a diamondback ar. Does anyone know what size of gas block I will need. I am sure it is probably a standard .750 but just want to be sure. Does anyone have any experience with the Samson? And if you have any recommendations about a better choice I am all ears. I also don't know what kind of gas block to get. There so many. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for one. And what about clamp on vs. screw on?

Last edited:

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am getting ready to either buy a Samson evolution 15 inch rail or a Midwest industries rail. I like both but I love the ease of install of the Samson. I am putting it on a diamondback ar. Does anyone know what size of gas block I will need. I am sure it is probably a standard .750 but just want to be sure. Does anyone have any experience with the Samson? And if you have any recommendations about a better choice I am all ears. I also don't know what kind of gas block to get. There so many. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for one. And what about clamp on vs. screw on?

Samson is very good, that's what I'm about to get for mine.
I bet more than likely you'll have to getta' .750.
Fortis, Syrac, Seekins, and Diamondhead all make good LP gas blocks for less than $100.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Samson is very good, that's what I'm about to get for mine.
I bet more than likely you'll have to getta' .750.
Fortis, Syrac, Seekins, and Diamondhead all make good LP gas blocks for less than $100.
I am gonna go with the Samson. I just like the look of it the best. Plus the ease of install. I am gonna try and get a gas block for under $30.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me. I like my cheese grater quad rail on my M&P 15-22 just fine cause it makes me look special.

Latest posts

Top Bottom