Got KeyMod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Non-Keymod.
i983.photobucket.com_albums_ae320_promiseofwars_IMG_8152_zpskhnmicul.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are some really nice rifles. Mr glock, what kind of scope is that on the bottom rifle? I am thinking of getting something of that size instead of a red dot.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are some really nice rifles. Mr glock, what kind of scope is that on the bottom rifle? I am thinking of getting something of that size instead of a red dot.

Nikon P223 3x32, and does have ocular adjustment. The other one on the FDE AR is a Nikon P223 3-9x40 BDC 600. Both are built for the 223 round.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd go with FDE personally, that's probably gonna' be the color of my next build, IN FDE not your Muddy Girl Squirrel Earl Hurl Bloobla' Dooda color! LOL!!
I know you secretly dig that muddy girl camo. Lol. I am gonna try and spray it myself this weekend. I just figured it isn't worth me paying over $200 for a Cerokote job. I can use that money elsewhere. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you secretly dig that muddy girl camo. Lol. I am gonna try and spray it myself this weekend. I just figured it isn't worth me paying over $200 for a Cerokote job. I can use that money elsewhere. I'll post pics when I'm done.

It's quite fun doing your own paint job. Me and my dad did a "tacticool" camo pattern on this lil' pink single shot .22 for my cousin (At the time he was only like 5) and it came out pretty dang good. This was like 3 years ago and it still looks like we just did it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom