Got milk ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gossner shelf stable milk, Safe and good beyond the printed expiration date. Upwards a 3 year shelf life so videos show on yt. You got it in the cupboard ? I am without doubt a picky sob and this milk is some good stuff. Even for dunking some chocolate chip cookies or the coffee. Dollar tree, 1 dollar per 32ozs. Get some. I've been told this is in the Indian commads so some of ya should be familiar with it.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I've never heard of that, have to give it a try.
Heading to town here shortly for 4 more cases while it's available in store. That's 12 gallons of milk on hand. What we have in house now expires 8-22, youtubers claim it goes far beyond the printed date. Provided it's kept proper.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heading to town here shortly for 4 more cases while it's available in store. That's 12 gallons of milk on hand. What we have in house now expires 8-22, youtubers claim it goes far beyond the printed date. Provided it's kept proper.
You tubers claim the earth is flat too…

I’ll have to look the stuff up. May be good to have as a backup. My wife got me addicted to Braum’s a2 whole milk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom