Got most of my workshop done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to get my workshop done before Tue, as well as another two projects. Got surgery and not sure how long I'll be down. Got most everything done except moving a couple of things but my bike is on it's stand, I've got tons of room around it to start the dissassembly. Work table is too dark but solid as a rock. I've been working my butt off the last two weeks trying to get things done and not get caught by the wife. Well the last few days, she's wanted to help me and knew I was going to do it anyway. She knows I like stuff that has dirt, hard work and your bleeding somewhere at the end of evey day. Ha. It really got me down but I loved every minute. Still need to move and attach my grinder and electric sander as well as moving all my stuff for making bullets. I've got more than a ton of lead wheel weights and I'll move all the stuff to make ingots out there as well. Notice how I got my 42" zero turn in there too. Ha.
Electrician will be here next week but I wanted to put the ground wire in with a rented trencher to save money but I ran out of time. Still have to put the inside wireing, plugs and lights. Have the window AC and two oil electric heaters that will have a dedicated circuit with the lights. Not needed but going to do it that way.

Attachments

• Workshp 2.JPG
    Workshp 2.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Bench scabbed in.JPG
    Bench scabbed in.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Workshop done 1.JPG
    Workshop done 1.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 61

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope they let me have my op with this....Ha Never grab the hand grinder when it falls. Just let'er drop......:laugh6:

Attachments

• Infection 2.JPG
    Infection 2.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Infection 1.JPG
    Infection 1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Top Bottom