Got my Oak Tree Damage Taken Care

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Through a referral, I found these guys with a 60 ft lift and a truck full of chainsaws. They came out today and I had them not only cut out the damages from the ice storm, but shape and thin the tree up some as well. Anyway, if anybody is lookiong from something like this here's their contact info:

S&S TLC Tree Service and Lawn Care
405-320-3921
405-219-7049

Call or text them and they can hook you up, if like me, you are not interestd in climbing way up in a tree with broken branches.

Tree Trimming for Dummies.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Through a referral, I found these guys with a 60 ft lift and a truck full of chainsaws. They came out today and I had them not only cut out the damages from the ice storm, but shape and thin the tree up some as well. Anyway, if anybody is lookiong from something like this here's their contact info:

S&S TLC Tree Service and Lawn Care
405-320-3921
405-219-7049

Call or text them and they can hook you up, if like me, you are not interestd in climbing way up in a tree with broken branches.

View attachment 184566

Really! You wont climb a tree but you will jump out of chinooks that are not burning in!! :scratch::cool:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had several widow makers hanging from the damaged trees after the ice storm. We were looking for a company to come out and remove the widow makers but they were booked 3 months out.
Last week we got an 8am knock on the door. It was a tree cutting service under contract to the local utility company. Two boom trucks, chipper and a crew of 8 spent 9 hours cleaning up the trees around the power lines at no charge to us.
It just happened to be our time for a tree trimming.

IMG_2115.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really! You wont climb a tree but you will jump out of chinooks that are not burning in!! :scratch::cool:

Yes Grasshoppa. I am in harmony with aircraft and parachutes while not so much with busted up tree limbs, one arm arm in a sling, and taking a chainsaw up there with me you know?

Ommmm....Ommmm...Ommmm.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jumping out of Chinooks is the easy part. Its not crapping your pants when they loose hydraulic power thats the hard part

So true. The other hard when they lose power and you fill your drawers is being to ACTUALLY get to the door so you can jump out.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had several widow makers hanging from the damaged trees after the ice storm. We were looking for a company to come out and remove the widow makers but they were booked 3 months out.
Last week we got an 8am knock on the door. It was a tree cutting service under contract to the local utility company. Two boom trucks, chipper and a crew of 8 spent 9 hours cleaning up the trees around the power lines at no charge to us.
It just happened to be our time for a tree trimming.

View attachment 184567

You're almost making me wish I had overhead utilities! I want my gum tree trimmed right down to the dirt.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Grasshoppa. I am in harmony with aircraft and parachutes while not so much with busted up tree limbs, one arm arm in a sling, and taking a chainsaw up there with me you know?

Ommmm....Ommmm...Ommmm.
Thought you would just grab the K-bar with the toofs like a pirate and shimmy up that tree and play whack a branch!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom