Got my PPK/S back from Walther today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....Maybe you can take a ride with my husband to Chicago, dressed like that. I think he knows where you would be able to fit in.

Yeah, If he's half way decent lookin' maybe I can make some money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Now there is a mental picture!! PimpDrury and his line up of he-hos !!!!! With Annie as his muscle......person!!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, If he's half way decent lookin' maybe I can make some money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he is old, sour stomach, salty, grumpy, non-shooting, takes to long to clean my guns, constant complaining, always hungry, never enough sleep, still leaves the seat up, never puts gas in the truck, .... Marine Sgt. ....only way he is going make you money if you put a pick and shovel in his hands even then he will take so long you'll wish you did it yourself. Besides, I have first gibs on any cash he has, or will have. I check his pockets when he is sleeping to be sure....:comfort:.

Besides, all those gals with those horse hair weaves in Chicago would consider a nice country gent, ...a step up into the big time. But don't show them that PPK, Chicago is a gun free city, no hand guns. Perhaps you would bring a few of them to OKC. Then, you would be the talk of the town. :censored:

But, he is always trying to make a dollar, or find work to do......soooooo, I don't know :yikes2:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
New York???? How the heck did you end up in southwest Oklahoma
Such a decision should be reviewed by, and given final approval by, the Chief of Staff at Household Headquarters. Fortunately for us, I don't see her signing off on that request.

Way easier to ask for forgiveness that permission !!! Get the suit Drury!!! Come on man up! ..............................................................................................................................You can barrow my coach!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom