Got my PPK/S back from Walther today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I could order the pimp suit and we give it away as a prize at the next ENS...to whoever is the worst shooter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Such a decision should be reviewed by, and given final approval by, the Chief of Staff at Household Headquarters. Fortunately for us, I don't see her signing off on that request.

Uh....She Who Must Be Obeyed said ..."NO." I have to go now and take out the garbage and pick up my pla...I mean, my tools and stuff. Darn it. I wanted to get that pimp suit too...I never get to have any fun anymo..."Uh, yes dear! I'm coming dear!"

Ps: y'all go look at my new holster from TTGunleather in the Gear Section.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to take this pistol and maybe 1 or 2 (maybe more) down to Big Boys later this morning to test fire ...if anyone is wanting to get their 007 on, you're welcome to come shoot it.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to take this pistol and maybe 1 or 2 (maybe more) down to Big Boys later this morning to test fire ...if anyone is wanting to get their 007 on, you're welcome to come shoot it.

Have fun!! It's gym day for me. We will definitely need an AAR ... LOOK!! @D. Hargrove and @ SMS ... I'm one of the cool kids now!! :anyone::Heya::lmfao:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm at the gym now; toning this buff bod even more so I look good in the new suit I decided to go ahead and order. Range will be afterwards; so I can shoot sideways if some chump be trying to cheat my ladies.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Order the Pimp Suit"...who you trying to fool. You have 1 in every color. Floppy hat, Elephant bottom double knit pants, shirt unbuttoned down to your navel. Ha, you kill me.' Order the Pimp Suit.'

Can I borrow that big-azz fake gold chain you got ? You know...the one with the dollar signs? If the cheap gold plating isn't chipped off too bad that is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom