Got my PPK/S back from Walther today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Drury, Its good to hear they fixed her up for you! I remember when S&W took over production/bastardization of Walther's, and they refused to fix/repair any Walther firearms not made by them. I just might start carrying mine again. Besides I just came into another one. This time a little brother to my stainless steel PPK/s in .32acp. I now have a stainless steel PPK in .32acp!!!!!! It doesn't get any better!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:censored: oooooooooooooooooooh....

A S.S. PPK/S in .32 ACP...man; I would love to have one of those fall outta the sky and land in my safe. Unless it was one of the gawd-awful aberrations made by S&W.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope, both are Ranger Alabama Walther's. Since I already have a Galco Royal Guard IWB for the PPK/s, I'm thinking of getting Galco's original Jackass rig for the PPK. I'm very fond of Galco's Royal Guard IWB rig, I have four total, G19G4, PPK/s, 1911A1, and SW640ND.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drury, Its good to hear they fixed her up for you! I remember when S&W took over production/bastardization of Walther's, and they refused to fix/repair any Walther firearms not made by them. I just might start carrying mine again. Besides I just came into another one. This time a little brother to my stainless steel PPK/s in .32acp. I now have a stainless steel PPK in .32acp!!!!!! It doesn't get any better!

Trade me something for that Stainless PPK. Okay? Trade me; share a little would ya? C'mon, I'll give you the bigger end of a deal for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom