Got my stamp in the mail today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just weighed it at 17 ozs. It is very over built for use w/ a .22. I made it strong enough that it should be able to handle almost anything that can pass through it. It weighs about the same as most stainless .223 suppressors but way more than some of your .22 stainless cans.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me about spending to much at LMS, just broke down and ordered the carraige lock and the adjustable carraige stop and a bushing and key. What have you got from them? I saw that four jaw in the picture good choice.

I purchased the four jaw, a live center, drill chuck and knurling tool, along with several other smaller items.

I did the cube thing thing too, but out of aluminum. Sometimes I just go out to the garage, chuck up an old bolt and make chips.

Hey, the can turned out really nice! Your internal ridges on the inside of the K-baffle cone are a good idea. I bet they do help. Your baffles look "farmer stout". No worries with not enough strength, and I bet the can is quieter becasue of it.

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I learned by doing, all I had to start out is desire to know. We have a good machinist at work I picked his brain alot and just watched him work. Heres another video of my buddy shooting about 25 yards. Nevermind that terrible ricochet.
ai802.photobucket.com_albums_yy301_GunSlingersbucket_th_videos009.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom