Got reminded why our flag is so important again today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to attend a meeting about 2 hours from my home. On the way back I crossed over a bridge that stopped me in my tracks. I stopped my truck and walked over to the sign designating the naming of the bridge for a local that died in a war. I remember why I won't watch the Olympics or support them EVER. I watched opening night when some of the US participants knelt in disrespect the flag ala Collin, I can't play anywhere because I suck, Kaepernick.
Several have done interviews with international media disrespecting the racists country that is supporting them. I'm done with the Olympics too and I hope the US Olympic committee goes broke.
This is what got my attention and my blood boiling again.
Wifey said today the viewership was down 30 percent from last time and was commenting it was from the disrespecting of our country by our athletes. I have heard a bunch of news people and disc jockeys state on the air they will not support the so called woke athletes and hope they lose their individual events and will not watch the Olympics in general because they do not want to see our athletes disrespect our country that they are representing.

This is fighting fire with fire. It was mentioned this morning on the Glenn Beck Show neither Shapiro or Beck supports boycotting. Shapiro's new book, explains what is going on in our schools, and corporations very well.

The Authoritarian Moment: How the Left Weaponized America's Institutions Against Dissent​

https://www.amazon.com/Authoritarian-Moment-Weaponized-Americas-Institutions/dp/0063001829

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Constitution is the only thing that matters. Look up a guy named Francis Bellamy and it will be immediately apparent why they teach kids to pledge their allegiance to the flag and not the Constitution. This kneeling stuff is just a distraction from the left to keep us from seeing the real issues. Basically they've convinced us we should be brand loyal as long as the logo remains the same, no matter how horribly rotten the product has become.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess you can make up for it.
Maybe that came out wrong. It’s kinda sad that the majority or athletes have been working their whole lives for this chance. Ratings are down because of a handful. I saw the opening ceremony of 600 plus athletes with a good majority chanting USA, smiling, and shaking their hands in the air. Guess the few bad apple analogy works

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe that came out wrong. It’s kinda sad that the majority or athletes have been working their whole lives for this chance. Ratings are down because of a handful. I saw the opening ceremony of 600 plus athletes with a good majority chanting USA, smiling, and shaking their hands in the air. Guess the few bad apple analogy works
Precisely my point. The media, schools major corporations, sports, et al have been corrupted by a very small percentage of folks who lambast you into accepting their way of thinking. Then they start taking little bites and force you into submission/participation. Then they keep making assertions as in if we have a race problem then your whiteness is the problem. After that, you are white therefore you are a systematic racist period, that's it. I refuse to participate in the indoctrination/brainwashing, whatever.

I'm sure the reason Beck and Shapiro are against boycotting is it would hurt them financially. That's what I want to do is hurt the woke companies/businesses financially. I know my little pittance won't do it but if we get enough people together as one fed up group and their profits fall off, I'm happy.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see what you're saying now but I did read it differently at first. Thanks for explaining your point.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Constitution is the only thing that matters. Look up a guy named Francis Bellamy and it will be immediately apparent why they teach kids to pledge their allegiance to the flag and not the Constitution. This kneeling stuff is just a distraction from the left to keep us from seeing the real issues. Basically they've convinced us we should be brand loyal as long as the logo remains the same, no matter how horribly rotten the product has become.
I'll just keep standing with my hand over my heart when the National Anthem is played or the Pledge of Allegiance is said. I'll just go ahead and call those people TRAITORS that violated my house (My House) when they stormed the capitol.
That's just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom