Got some range time today at Grandma's Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask the range officer if you can do double taps. If they say no, it's ok. It's your safety, and the people around you, they are protecting (and their business).
I'd rather be at one that enforces the rules than one where the RO is on his phone texting the entire time.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's good thing, if they have the right attitude. I've been at one (won't mention the name) where the RO was a prick (not to me) and never went back. I have also been to one that the RO was worthless and people were taking their guns to the back tables and pointing them everywhere. I left. Told the owners who immediately removed the kid. I did go back and everything was good to go.
I want to feel safe too.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a bad RO experience at H&H. He didn't know the difference between charging a percussion pistol and loading one. I didn't argue with him, but later I found a manager and told him what happened. He said I could rest assured the RO would soon have a better understanding of percussion revolvers.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm by no means saying its anything except a good idea. I just never shoot at any ranges like that.
They are handy as heck. When I first started shooting regularly indoors, I've got where I really like it. Don't have wind, rain, heat, cold and the target comes right back to ya.
Once you get used to it, you may prefer it cause you don't have to think about the weather.
I still shoot outdoors and have a great place to shoot but the weather thing.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its that minimum of an hour drive each way thing. Plus I can shoot out my back door. Or front door...

I could shoot out my front or back doors too, but I bet the neighbors wouldn't like it and call the cops. Guess I'll stick to the indoor range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom