Got to brag a little.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As some of you know, we like to decorate at the holidays for the neighborhood kids as they always get a kick out of it. Because of money situation we always have to buy when on a big sale or sometimes make the decoration ourselves. Well last year the wife wanted an inflatable turkey for Thanksgiving decoration and I found a great deal on Amazon. Set up an account, safe big, (then never use the card again :P ) We got the turkey for $10 and the wife was happy!

Looking on Amazon hoping to find a speed control for my scroll saw and ran across the same inflatable. This year they are $90! I showed the wife and got extra kisses.

Turkey 2.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna say you hit on another open carry hunk at crest
I do not hit on hunks, I refer them to OSA for you old perverts.

I have had more than one woman flirt with me in Walmart. Sometimes in front of my wife if she is down the aisle a bit. The big question is, is being flirted with by a woman of Walmart a good thing or a reason to end it all?

Walmart 7.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice find, Rick

Why pay full price? Day after is the times to start looking.

Get the eye bleach. I'm not sure THAT is a woman. And I am NOT checking further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom