Got to check out a new range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s dry humidity for sure. Interesting to watch rain clouds develop, then see rain coming out of them, never hitting the ground. It evaporates before getting there.
That's kinda what it's supposed to be like where I am arty now. However it doesn't hit 110 either. It's raining right now about 75 degrees out and 50 to 60 percent humidity. Earlier it was in the low 90's and around 20 percent humidity. A lot of concrete tile roofs and nice looking houses as well but for some reason my father wanted to be in a hoa. Sad to say but if I end up with this house it's sold before the next payment is due to them. It's nice but I would rather spend the money on 20 acres and the stuff to be off grid than have this place.

Anyway there is a range here I may end up hitting before I leave but will have to see how things go. Been having issues with back spasms since I drove out here and some other stuff from when I found my wife...

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are having a couple of NRA Rifle Coach courses after the first of the year at Ben Avery. My first price checks for hotels were ridiculous! I was ready for airfare and reasonable hotels, but nearest I could find was resort prices!

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, that’s usual if you go during the “nice” weather times of the year. Everything doubles in price

Latest posts

Top Bottom